November 16, 2011

Preview Clips

Hey everybody!  Well, the script is still undergoing changes and as such I'm not able to report much.  However, I've decided to post some previously unreleased footage for you to view.  Be aware, this footage is from an original, scrapped version of the film and most of the footage, if not all of it, will not be included in the final cut.  Since I had nothing else to show, I decided I'd post 8 clips of that original version to spark interest.

EDIT:  In an attempt to make my channel more professional, I eventually decided to take these down as they contained music that was copyrighted.  If you never got to see them, don't worry; it was all just footage from the old version.  The final film will be much more exciting.  I'm keeping this post for archive sake.

As the videos become available they will be found in the Down the Road Playlist on Rickair Production's YouTube channel.

There will be 8 clips in total:

  • The House in the Woods
  • Danny Comes Over and the Chase
  • The Kid and Detective Marc
  • The Plan
  • The Shadowy Figure
  • Urban Myths and Legends
  • One Audio Recording
  • The Marcusen Incident

Enjoy!

- Erik (Director)

No comments:

Post a Comment