November 18, 2011

All Previews Are Up

Well, all 8 previews have been posted.  They can all be found on the Rickair Productions YouTube channel in the Down the Road Playlist.

EDIT:  In an attempt to make my channel more professional, I eventually decided to take these down as they contained music that was copyrighted.  If you never got to see them, don't worry; it was all just footage from the old version.  The final film will be much more exciting.  I'm keeping this post for archive sake.

Here are the links to the individual previews as well.
  • The House in the Woods
  • Danny Comes Over and the Chase
  • The Kid and Detective Marc
  • The Plan
  • The Shadowy Figure
  • Urban Myths and Legends
  • One Audio Recording
  • The Marcusen Incident
Now I'm back to working on the script and there probably won't be any more updates until I finish.

- Erik (Director)

No comments:

Post a Comment