June 24, 2021

New Site/Blog

I have LOVED working with this blog!  And ever since I started (even before then) I've wanted to have my own website with a custom URL and everything.  Well, today I finally do!  Check it out!

Rickair Productions

There's even a page dedicated to "Down the Road":


But most importantly, I have a new blog too:


I have thoroughly enjoyed my time here with this blog, and as I wrap up "Down the Road" I'm shifting to a broader approach with running a blog.  The idea is that, rather than having a blog just for one film, I use it for ALL my projects.  That includes all my films, any new music I write, any episodic series I produce, any games I develop (which I'd like to get into someday), and any other random updates on projects and such.  And hopefully that should make for a very active and engaging blog.

So join me over at the "Rickair Productions Blog" as I start the next chapter in my journey!

Rickair Productions Blog

See you there!

- Erik (Director)

No comments:

Post a Comment